Monday, October 14, 2013

Two More Weeeeeeeks

Sembreak in two weeks [YELLS FOR EVERY TIRED AND WASTED STUDENT] and I'm more than excited to do things and go places. Despite the short amount of Vacation lying ahead of me, I'm still thankful to have a week's worth of productivity in sleeping and doing things I love. And so I'm here to share you some cool tunes. I know you'll like them.

I present to you, my friends, The 1975. For months I've been seeing tweets about how good this band is and sure enough, I gave them a try AND I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM. I mean, jesus, it took me 3 months. And yes, they are British lads. And you know how it is in the UK; they always have this breathy, euphoric beats in every song and you just never get tired of it. One of my favorites from their self-titled album is The City. GIVE IT A LISTEN.

YOU SHOULD ALSO LISTEN TO THEIR SONG Chocolate!!! Also Robbers and Menswear. You should probably just give their new album a listen, yes. I'm planning to own a physical copy; it's that good. 

I just found out that y very good friend, Steven, is a fan of Arctic Monkeys and I basically jumped up and down when he told me. Hi Steven (yes Steven Comandante, you) this goes out for you. I am really in love with song. It's ridiculously good and it reminds me of... this person. I feel like I'm this suave mister at 21 who walks around town whenever I listen to this song REALLY. 

ANYWAY, American Horror Story: Coven came out last week OH, MY GOD. First episode and someone important dies already but don't worry, he'll back. This is horror (and witchcraft, might I add), my friends. There are a lot of stretches and twists. I liked Asylum but it never really clicked within me but Coven sure did. TAISSA FARMIGA IS BACK, EVERYONE. And she's a witch and I love her character so much. Emma Roberts is part of the cast, too but.... I can't believe I'm saying this but... I do not approve. I mean, yes I loved how they cast her as a movie star but I think her relationship with Evan Peters ruined the plot for me; I am very sorry. PLS DON'T SUE ME. Anyway I hope the ship sails on between Kyle and Zoe because if not, then I'll throw a fit and cry fifty-six bags of stones. 

LOOK AT THEM OH MY GOD THIS IS DEPRESSING. 

jesus take the wheel may the lord bless us all with his glory

The stars are all alined for me and the odds are in my favor. Sembreak will be fun these babies and I can't wait HEHEEHHEHE. 

But before that, I would like to say that I'm very tired and there are a lot of  requirements everywhere I'm crying. And sometimes







No comments:

Post a Comment